May was a rather light month around here as I was on the road quite a bit. And since I’ve been writing on the philosophy/theology relationship quite a bit, it’s no surprise that three of the top five posts were on that subject, along with a couple of random resource posts.
The Top 5 Posts from May
- The Baby and the Bathwater: Reflections on My Recent Brush with Philosophy
- One of These Things Is Not Like the Other: Philosophy vs. Theology
- Get More Out of Google: Tips & Tricks for Students
- The Top 10 Most Read Books in the World
- Can You Get to Athens from Jerusalem?