- 10 Things You Have to Do if You Want the Next Generation to Listen: I’ve noticed the biggest thing my generation wants is just someone who tells it how it is. They just want someone who lays it all out there and has firm convictions about what they believe. My generation just wants authenticity.
- Hearing with Pentecost Ears: Pentecost was a miracle of hearing, of comprehension, of listening. That should give us pause in these days when so many people strain to shout their views at others, but seldom strive to listen.
- How to Backslide in 9 Easy Steps: Thoughts from John Bunyon on how to backslide effectively.
- Here Comes Nobody: It makes me sad to see the Catholic Church grow so uncatholic, intent on loyalty testing, mind control and heresy hunting. Rather than all-embracing, the church hierarchy has become all-constricting. (The last line is telling: “This is America. We don’t hunt heresies here. We welcome them.”)
- The latest issue of Credo Magazine is now available (for free). And once again it looks like a great resource.
- I didn’t even know things like postnuptial agreements existed. But I can’t say that I’m surprised. And apparently they’re getting more popular.
- You can download 23 of Andrew Murray’s books for free from Deep Roots Library.
- Here are some more amazing library photos, this time from North America.
Just for Fun
- And here are the Top Ten Signs You Are Not a City Person.