- http://marccortez.com/cymbalta-and-weight-gain/: Trust me, I’m not dismissing the concerns of millennials, just trying to offer a bit of historical perspective and the caution that maybe we’re not as special as we think we are. Maybe we’re not the first generation to have metaphysical angst and maybe, just maybe, the very people we are fighting against have a bit more perspective than we think they do.
- to buy deltasone in United States: Collins stumbles badly in her understanding of some pretty fundamental elements of human story, and the whole thing is flawed to its core as a result.
- How to Smartly Engage with the Young Doubters in Your Midst: One of the concerns young people commonly voiced in the study is that church feels unfriendly to doubters. This particular critique has less to do with a polemical topic—be it sex or science—and more to do with whether the church welcomes dialogue in the first place. It encompasses all other concerns by asking the question, is there even a safe context for us to talk about doubts?
- Religious Intolerance Will Wipe out Christianity: Cardinal Cormac Murphy-O’Connor, the UK’s most senior Roman Catholic, has said secularism seeks to wipe out Christianity as religious intolerance increases.
- For some good writing tips, check out Best Books on Reading and Writing and Writing Tips from an Editor.
- According to Barna research, here are the five most important factors voters will consider when choosing a presidential candidate to support.