- The Gospel is Insufficient: the gospel is not sufficient to ensure the continuation of the gospel.
- Dear Megachurch: This Is Why We Make Fun of You: Without further ado, here are 5 reasons why people and pastors of smaller churches make fun of bigger churches.
- “Ifs” Kill: One of the problems in the current conversation regarding the relationship between law and gospel is that the term “law” is not always used to mean the same thing. This is understandable since in the Bible “law” does not always mean the same thing.
- Giving Thomas His Due:It may simply be a sign of my own dubious discipleship, but I always feel Thomas gets a bad rap. It’s not like the other disciples leapt eagerly to belief. Jesus’ appearance grounded their faith.
- The 2012 Pullitzer Prizes have been announced
Just for Fun
- And, here are The 21 Absolute Worst Things in the World (I asked my youngest daughter, and she confirmed that some of these are truly terrible).