- Leading from a Distance: We all work from home. It’s our lifestyle choice. Everyone works the way they want, at the time they want. It gives us all lots of freedom, but it also requires a tremendous amount of focus—and great leadership skills from me. I’m learning as I go.
- I Could Be a Great Leader if It Weren’t for the People: Every leader knows frustration. Every leader has been discouraged. All leaders have moments where they wish they could change the circumstances in which they find themselves. And many of those desired changes involve people.
- Back to (a Theology) of Work We Go…: Why the church must talk about “vocation” and not just “mission” if it hopes to engage young adults.
- 5 Reasons Teenagers Act the Way They Do: For everyone who is or was a teen, here are some scientific explanations for why they behave that way
- Andreas Kostenberger offers his summary of the debate between Bart Ehrman and Daniel Wallace.