- How Our Words and Actions Change the Lives of Children: A life can be literally launched with as little as a single word, an uplifting comment, a well-timed hug, a tender prayer, a compliment, the holding of a frightened hand, or the gentle wiping of a tear — all in just a minute.
- We’re on the Cusp of a Golden Age in Apologetics: I’m very optimistic about the future of Christian apologetics. Apologists are effectively refuting the recycled objections of the atheists while at the same time presenting a clear and compelling affirmative case for the truth of Christianity.
- James McDonald resigns from the Gospel Coalition. And here’s a brief response from Don Carson and Tim Keller.
- Tim Challies offers an interesting visual chart for understanding the attributes of God.
Just for Fun
- And here is some amazing video of a volcano in action. Apparently volcanologists are insane.