- Is There Enough Teaching in the Church?: I know this sounds like a crazy notion. I’m not 100% convinced myself. But I’ve begun to wonder if there might not be enough public teaching in today’s church.
- How the Physical Form of a Bible Shapes Us: Will the digital Scriptures speed the decline of family spirituality once fostered by family Bibles?
- Why Last Saturday’s Political Conclave of Evangelical Leaders Was Dangerous: I believe that Christians have an urgent duty to engage the social, economic, and moral threats to a healthy society. That requires a wide variety of political action. However, one thing it doesn’t call for is playing kingmaker and powerbroker.
- Making Necessary Distinctions: The Call to Discernment: Our problem today is more often the erosion—or even ignorance—of crucial distinctions and categories.
- In Presentations, Learn to Say Less offers some good suggestions on how to put together effective presentations.
- Here is CT’s list of The Most Redeeming Films of 2011
- If you’re a teacher or a student, you might be interested in Everything You Need to Know about Apple’s New Education Tools
Just for Fun
- And here’s a great little video that uses video clips to present Lionel Ritchie’s song “Hello.”