- Tim Tebow and the Worship of Darkness: “Here is a question: Why do some people get so upset by even fleeting displays of piety while they remain largely unbothered by all the filth that is being constantly spewed out by our culture?”
- MLK’s Philosophical and Theological Legacy: “the truth about King is that his primary motivations, his most fundamental commitments—the very core of his thought—were rooted in a worldview repugnant to many of those who now claim his legacy.”
- How to Influence a Younger Christian: “If I have learned anything in 35 or 40 years of teaching, it is that students don’t learn everything I teach them. What they learn is what I am excited about, the kinds of things I emphasize again and again and again and again.”
- Robert Gundry’s Commentary on James is a free Kindle download today only.
- Jeff Bethke responds to criticisms of his Jesus Hates Religion video.
Just for Fun
- This is what it’s like when a troop of wild gorillas stops by for the afternoon.