- The Pedestal Complex: “Our celebrity culture not only honors the wrong people; it actually undercuts the heroes who used to be the real celebrities — those we ought to celebrate.”
- The Year’s Top 10 Culture Shakers (and What We Can Learn From Them): an interesting look at 10 people who dominated the media in 2011.
- Ten Theses on Union with Christ and Transformation: Andy Naselli offers this good list from Robert Letham’s Union with Christ: In Scripture, History, and Theology.
- Doesn’t Anyone in the Media Ever Read the Bible? “It happened again just the other day. I was reading the New York Times and I came across something so hilarious that for a moment it seemed to be some kind of joke. But this was in an obituary.”
- This month’s free book from ChristianAudio.com is J.I. Packer’s classic Knowing God.
- And here are the Top Ten Things People Don’t Pay for Anymore
Just for Fun