- ‘But He Never Hit Me’: A Christian Primer on Emotional Abuse: “As the church, let’s help people break those patterns earlier, instead of later, and support them wherever they are in the journey.”
- Premarital Sex and Our Love Affair with Bad Stats: I love posts that point out the importance of reading stats carefully and cautiously – especially if it’s a stat that you hear referenced a lot.
- “…your daughters will prophesy”: Rachel Held Evans writes a provocative post calling for women to speak prophetically in the world today.
- Does Tithing Buy Happiness?: USA today looks at the “secular benefits” of tithing.
- Cambridge posts digital pictures of Isaac Newton’s diary, and the quality is pretty amazing.
- If you’re looking for a new hobby, try The Brutal Sport of Modern Jousting.
Just for Fun
- Watch the entire opening scene of Indiana Jones recreated in stop-motion animation. It took 6 months to create, and it’s rather impressive.