Since I’ve been busy with the launch of Western Seminary’s new blog Trans·formed, I haven’t been posting here as much for the last few weeks. But November still saw some popular posts, particularly with the end of the heresy series and my summaries of a few ETS papers.
So here are the top 5 posts from November:
- What’s Your Favorite Heresy?
- Is an Online “Church” Really a Church? Why we need better arguments (ETS Papers)
- Why academics annoy people
- What is Heresy? Final Answer
- Church History as a Pastoral Discipline (ETS papers)