- Word Made Flesh, Will Willimon: “This is the story we Christians name as “Incarnation.” It is a strange, inexplicable story that we happen to believe is true, the story that explains everything, the key to what’s going on between us and God. It is the story that we encounter each year at Advent, that season of reflection and penitence before Christmas.”
- Here’s an interesting list of Expositional Preachers Worth a Careful Listen. On a similar note, CNN has a great piece on Fred Craddock, the man who “tilted the preaching world ‘on its axis’.”
- Here’s a conversation with Seth Godin on “the future of books, publishing and blogging.”
- The Sex Addiction Epidemic: Newsweek takes an interesting look at an important problem.
- Ed Stetzer summarizes some interesting new research on megachurches.. And 91% of church will be open on Christmas day this year.
- In honor of Mark Twain’s birthday, here are 10 Things Mark Twain Didn’t Really Say.
Just for Fun
- Improv Everywhere stages a surprise Santa musical in the mall.
ARVE Error: no id set