- Carl Trueman offers some advice on preaching texts you do not understand.
- Is the megachurch bubble about to burst?
- Dead Means…What? Derek Ouellette argues that the Arminian/Calvinism debate is driven at least partly by the fact that both misunderstand the meaning of “dead” in the Bible.
- The Bible, Gender, and ‘Dad-Mom’ Debate Continues. Owen Strachan and Laura Ortberg continue the debate with a couple of interesting posts.
- The Hipsterfication of America, an interesting piece from NPR on hipster culture and its influence.
- Deal of the Day: Credo is giving away a copy of Gregg Allison’s Historical Theology: An Introduction to Christian Doctrine.
- The Seven Deadly Websites humorously illustrates the seven deadly sins with the logos of famous internet companies.
- The Science of Sarcasm: according to the Smithsonian, sarcasm may actually be good for our brains.
Just for Fun
- And here’s a beautiful time-lapse video of Portland, OR..