- Todd MIles gives us 5 Reasons We Need to Remember the Reformation.
- Did the biblical authors simply adopt the cosmology of the ancient world? Peter Enns says yes. Jim Hamilton says no: Did the Biblical Authors Picture the Earth as a Flat Disk and the Sky as a Solid Dome?.
- Justin Taylor does a little Thinking through Christology, discussing who and what Jesus was in the incarnation.
- Here are some good tips on Preaching Mark. Everyone should preach through Mark on occasion, if for no other reason than that he has the coolest name of the bunch. (HT Mike Bird)
- Andy Rowell offers a great list of online Theological and Biblical audio resources.
- The average American has two friends. (Actually, the survey could also be interpreted as indicating that Americans don’t ever discuss important things with their friends.)
Just for Fun
- Here’s a video with an amazingly seamless medley of pop songs from 2011. If you know the songs, the combination is even more impressive. If you don’t, consider this a short primer on pop music.
ARVE Error: no video ID set