- Here’s a good example of intellectual “modesty” gone awry: Rob Bell’s Replacement Speaks out on Bell and Hell. If he’s right, anything we believe is on pretty shaky ground.
- Trevin Wax confesses that he used to be a heretic: Confessions of a Former Apollinarian.
- Steve Jobs’ Legacy: Kingdom Work? Scot McKnight explains why “‘kingdom’ is perhaps the flabbiest term being used by Christians today.
- Tim Raymond argues that the Battle Behind the Battles of the Reformation was putting the Bible in the hands of the people.
- Michael Jensen has some good advice on quoting.
- What Does the Average Megachurch Look Like? (INFOGRAPHIC)
- iMonk offers some interesting thoughts on The King Jesus Gospel.
Just for Fun