- Richard Dawkins explains Why I Refuse to Debate with William Lane Craig.
- Are we doing too much “application” in our sermons? Steven Smith argues that today application has replaced exhortation and, as a result, today’s sermons lack urgency.
- Church Matters: According to Mary DeMuth, many have stopped going to church because they think any time you hang out with other Christians, you’re doing “church.” She disagrees.
- Here’s a nice introduction to the Chicago Statement on Biblical Inerrancy.
- Here are some great comics on religion in a digital age.
- The Death of Christianity in the Middle East offers some sobering statistics.
- Someone wants to make it possible to ride a cloud.
Just for Fun
- And, I know you’ve been anxiously waiting for Jedi Turtles.
ARVE Error: no id set