- John Mark Reynolds writes a great piece In Defense of Disney Princesses. He argues that we can learn some valuable lessons from them.
- The Mall-ification of the American Church. As malls die, churches are moving in. But, what impact will this have on the church? (HT James K.A. Smith)
- Though he rambles a bit in places, Roger Olson’s piece on the Calvinist/Arminian debate is worth reading: “Some Thoughts About Conversations/Debates Between Calvinists and Arminians.” He does a particularly nice job explaining the logic/rhetoric behind some of the arguments that both Calvinists and Arminians use.
- Greg Gilbert offers some friendly pushback to Scot McKnight’s The King Jesus Gospel.
- Here’s a free complete index to all the works of John Owen. (HT @FredFredSanders via Twitter)
- Which Came First — The Chicken Or the Egg? “Scientific” proof that the chicken came first.
Just for Fun
- And, in some sad news, the Occupy Sesame Street protests turn violent.