- Go to Jail and Get a Seminary Education? It’s a creative idea. And, the article is actually an interesting discussion of prison conversions and recidivism.
- A couple of interesting posts on church and technology. An online church is the anti-church, according to Michael Svigel, and we should avoid “virtual” churches at all costs. But, Nadia Bolz-Weber argues that we need to LIsten to the Millennials. She doesn’t say that we should have virtual churches, but she does argue that we need to stop reacting and start listening to what these younger Christians are saying.
- Matthew Barrett argues that he can be a Convicted Congregationalist and Still Evangelical. In other words, you can acknowledge the ecclesial diversity of evangelicalism without surrendering the conviction that one model of church government is the most biblical one.
- Today’s Battle for the Bible: The Enns-Beale Debate. Robert Saucy offers an interesting look at inerrancy debates past and present.
- Ed Stetzer shares the Essential Tech Tools to Get Me Through the Day. It’s a little scary how similar these are to mine.
- Here are 9 People Who Refused to Be Limited.
Just for Fun
- Video of the Day: Batman takes all the fun out of being the Riddler. This one is from College Humor and is well-worth a couple of minutes.