- Tim Keller suggests Three Rules for Polemics. I particularly love to see more people follow rule #3.
- Sarah Flashing has an excellent article on What Biblical Womanhood Is Not, taking Rachel Held Evans to task for how she is approaching her Year of Biblical Womanhood project.
- The Atlantic looks at Why More Americans Suffer from Mental Disorders than Anyone Else.
- Tim Challies reflects on the allure of the Speaking Circuit.
- Deal of the Day: Dan Phillips’ The World-Tilting Gospel is a free Kindle download.
- Doctors don’t want nurses to be called doctors, even if they have Ph.D.s.
- Apparently Google’s senior management doesn’t use Google+ very often.
Just for Fun