- In an insightful post, Pete Rollins asks Please Give Me Freedom From the Pursuit of Happiness.
- 5 Ways Established Church Should Think Like Plants. (That’s “church” plants, by the way. Not vegetative ones.)
- Dmergent discusses how church transformation is like crack addiction, most will choose death over change.
- MSNBC wants to know If intelligent extraterrestrials exist, what about God? Would the existence of extraterrestrials cause a problem for Christian theology?
- Do we need more doubt in Christian education? Karen Prior argues that we do, and that the lack of space for doubt in the classroom is a key reason why so many drift in their faith later in life.
- Deal of the Day: CredoMag continues to have some of the best book giveaways around. And, this week is no exception. Head over there and enter to win , Perspectives on the Sabbath: Four Views, Moral Apologetics for Contemporary Christians: Pushing Back against Cultural and Religious Critics, and The World and the Word: An Introduction to the Old Testament.
- Michael Jenson is starting a series on How to Write a Theology Essay. This should definitely be worth following.
- According to Mashable, artificial intelligence is coming to the iPhone, and it’s going to change everything.
- The Atlantic looks at the most innovative countries in the world.
Just for Fun