Looking back over my top posts for the month is always a humbling experience. As is often the case, my top posts were things that involved little or no work on my part. I have to admit, though, that The Painful Truth of How Denominations See Each Other is absolutely hilarious. So, I can understand its popularity. And, it’s great to see so many people interested in downloading lectures on Augustine. So, I can’t really complain about the top two. And, at least the other three were posts that I actually wrote.
Anyway, without further ado, here are the Top 5 Posts from September:
- The Painful Truth of How Denominations See Each Other
- A Smorgacopia of Augustine Lectures Online
- Why Is It Popular to Be a Heretic?
- When is an inerrancy debate not really about inerrancy?
- Slave owners, sex addicts, and anti-semites: how do you talk about flawed heroes?