- If you haven’t seen this yet, the must-read of the day is Michael Horton’s “Why Can’t I Own Canadians” Rightly Dividing the Word of Truth, a great discussion on the perils and pitfalls of using Leviticus in moral discussions today.
- Kevin DeYoung explains why you can’t have Christianity without the Trinity. I would have liked to see more on why the Trinity matters for everyday life, but it’s still well worth reading.
- Jared Wilson offers some great reflections on The “Religious People” Bogeyman – or, how we use terms like “pharisee,” “legalist,” or “religious people” as a way of shutting people up.
- Tim Gombis concludes his fabulous series on the Gospel with The Grammar of the Gospel: Implications & Conclusions.
- Deal of the Day: Lifeway is giving away $1000 and $500 gift cards today. Go here to check it out.
- Congress is planning to investigate Planned Parenthood.
- Pot growers in California consume 3% of all electricity use and 8% of household use. If you’re wondering, that’s a lot.
- Apparently monkeys are making good progress on randomly re-creating all of Shakespeare’s works.
- Should a doctor prescribe Jesus as part of a patient’s treatment.
Just for Fun
- And, here are the origins of 7 common superstitions.