- Should pastors leave their churches to pursue “broader interests”?
- Tim Tennant calls the church to serious, sustained theological reflection, and reminds us of the dangers of theological and soteriological minimalism.
- John Johnson offers some Lessons from a Health Bar – key leadership insights from Gary Erickson, founder of Cliff Bar.
- According to Derek Ouellette, Piper doesn’t go far enough toward racial diversity in the church.
- And, in another installment of the “Google is/isn’t destroying us” debate, here’s an infographic on how Google is ruining our memories.
- Here’s an amazing photo of thunderheads over the Grand Canyon.
- And, don’t forget to check out the Princess Bride monopoly board.
Just for Fun