- The best read of the day has to be Jay Parini’s “Rethinking Chesterton,” an insightful look at an amazing writer and thinker.
- C. Michael Patton lists Thomas Aquinas as his #6 theologian.
- What drives you as a leader? Michael Hyatt presses on us to think about what really motivates us as leaders.
- Mashable has everything you need to know about the upcoming Facebook changes. Yes, more changes are on the way.
- It may be possible that you haven’t heard already. So, just in case, Rob Bell is leaving his church.
- And, a bare-breasted statue has been uncovered two centuries after Christians hid her body.
- A new study suggests that belief in God boils down to a gut feeling.
Just for Fun
- And, here’s a list of 10 Odd Things Swallowed (mostly by animals). It comes complete with x-rays to prove that these things were actually swallowed. Otherwise, you’d never believe a couple of them.