- Archbishop of Canterbury, Dr. Rowan Williams, Set to Quit Next Year. Apparently he has confided in friends that he would like to step down and pursue a life in academia.
- Jeff Goins shares a great post on The Difference between Good Writers and Bad Writers
- Biologos demonstrates its willingness to offer posts from a wide range of perspectives with a post by Michael Horton on The Truthfulness of Scripture: Inerrancy, Part 1.
- John Samson explains why “Don’t Give Me Doctrine, I Just Want to Follow Jesus” simply won’t cut it.
- Studies show that Confidence Is Good; Overconfidence, Not So Much
Just for Fun
- Think your commute is bad? These cities have the worst commute in the world.
- I’m sure you’d never use these, but there are 10 Insulting Words You Should Know