- Still not convinced that ebooks are the way to go? You’re not alone: 5 Ways that Paper Books Are Better Than eBooks (via Jim West)
- Douglas Wilson argues that it’s simply incoherent for an atheist like Christopher Hitchens to call something “evil.”
- God scares me, and that can be a good thing.
- Here’s an interesting critique of Tim Keller on the exclusivity of Christ. Regardless of whether you agree with the critique, it’s a good example of tactfully and carefully pointing out when you think someone (and their followers) is importantly wrong on an issue (via Tim Challies).
- Mel Gibson is going to make a movie about Judas Maccabeus. Given concerns about his apparent anti-semitism, this should be interesting.
Just for Fun
- Yesterday was Star Trek’s 45th anniversary. To celebrate that, here’s fascinating info graphic on The First 45 Years of Star Trek and 8 Stark Trek Gadgets That Are No Longer Fiction.
- And, Rolling Stone rates The Worst Songs of the Nineties. I’m not sure if these are actually the worst, but they’re pretty bad.