- What Would Jesus Hack? The Economist takes a look at Christian theology and the open-source software movement. (HT Joe Carter)
- The Contagion of Leadership. HBR points out that a leader’s response to a critical situation is contagious.
- Larry Hurtago continues to look at the skills necessary for NT scholars today, this time dealing with how much NT scholars need to know about other fields of study (e.g. cultural anthropology, feministic criticism, literary theory, etc.). Quite a few have now chimed in on this discussion, so check out James McGrath’s roundup of links.
- A CT editorial looks at the Battle for the Bible Translation, critiquing the SBC resolution regarding the NIV2011 and arguing that evangelicalism is big enough for multiple approaches to translation.
- The Internet Archive has compiled over 3,000 hours of 9/11 news coverage.
- Deal of the Day: Win a copy of Understanding the Koran from Koinonia.
Just for Fun