Since my wife and I are both educators, August is always a crazy month. We usually figure that the summer actually ends around August 7. After that, it’s all about prepping lectures (me), creating lesson plans (her), setting up a new classroom (her), getting ready for parent meetings (her), and in-service training (her). (Do you get the impression that teaching second grade is harder than teaching in a graduate school?)
Nonetheless, August was a fun month on the blog. So, here are the 5 most-viewed posts from the last month.
- Bait-and-Switch Evangelism
- How to Destroy Your Own Research Paper in One Simple Step
- Age-Based Ministries Are Destroying the Church?
- Stop Blaming the Seminaries
- How Clear Is the Bible on Gender Roles?