Just a few unadorned links for your weekend reading pleasure.
- Here are 5 of the Wittiest Tweets in Response to Steve Jobs’ Resignation. My favorite = @CobraCommander: With Steve Jobs gone I nominate myself as his successor. Snakes have always been good at convincing people they need an Apple.
- James K. A. Smith, (Liberal) Skepticism vs. (Orthodox) Doubt – an excellent read on knowledge and certainty in theology.
- Gilbert Meilaender, Transitional Humanity – looking at the transhumanism/posthumanism movement
- Scot McKnight, The Beginning of the Gospel
- The Resurgence, 10 Things to Remember after a Mission Trip
- Nathan Finn offers a roundup of all the links in his Gospel and Baptist Identity series, an interesting reflection on the relationship between the Gospel and ecclesiology.
- Famous Bible translator Eugene Nida has passed away, and the passing of a generation continues.
- And, from Forbes magazine, here’s a list of The World’s 100 Most Powerful Women.