I’m either posting this cartoon because I think it could be used as a good discussion starter on predestination, total depravity, and evangelism, or because I just want to rile up the Calvinists. I’m not sure. Either way, here you go.
Leave a Reply:
Subscribe by email
- Rev Test on The Least Popular Books of the Bible
- Ambrose on The Best Everything of 2011
- dock window box brackets on A Prayer for Sunday (John Calvin)
- Become a Heretic for a While | Everyday Theology on Irenaeus and The Great Cucumber
- Why Do Animals Suffer When They’ve Done Nothing Wrong | A disciple's study on Why Do Animals Suffer When They’ve Done Nothing Wrong