I’m either posting this cartoon because I think it could be used as a good discussion starter on predestination, total depravity, and evangelism, or because I just want to rile up the Calvinists. I’m not sure. Either way, here you go.
Leave a Reply:
Subscribe by email
- Samantha on 3 Reasons You Shouldn’t Turn Homework in Late
- Desire on The Outrageous Prayer of David in Psalm 109 and Charles Spurgeon
- Come Down, Dear John. The "Strange Fire" Thing Isn't Worth It. - an irenicon on The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly in John MacArthur’s Opening Address
- Daniel on A hole in the Calvinist logic regarding free will?
- How would you explain what you do to a 4-year old? | Coach Tactics on If You Can’t Explain Something Simply, Maybe It’s Not Simple