- Here’s an interesting discussion on the question, Should Churches Spend Money on Buildings? Matthew Lee Anderson, J. D. Greear, and David Gobel all weigh in on the question.
Your church, by God’s grace, needs more space. You need a new building. So how much should you spend? One thing’s for certain: you won’t lack for opinions.
- Mike Bird looks at The Church and Israel
The debates that the Jewish Christian apostle Paul had with other Jewish Christians in Antioch and Galatia was stimulated by this very question: Is Jesus merely an add on to the Mosaic covenant? What is precisely new in the new covenant?
- Anna Blanch encourages us Toward an Ethic of Reading Charitably.
Reading charitably is to reflect fairly the arguments and approach of the scholar or artist and first consider them on their own terms prior to making judgements on your terms as the critic or considering the significance of the artistic work or scholarly endeavour for the broader field or for society.
- Apparently you can sit in on an online Egyptian archeology class from Michigan State for free.
- Logos for Android has been released.
- And, here’s a list of the 11 Most Overrated Shakespeare Quotes