- Ben Simpson discusses The Right Way to Disagree.
So how does one maintain a spirit of love in the midst of disagreement? How does one remain part of a church with whom they disagree on teaching, practice or doctrine?
- Similarly, Kevin DeYoung comments on what happens when our theological convictions get out of whack.
Please hear me out. I like Christians who know what they believe and why they believe it….The problem is not that we care about all sorts of issues or that we want to think carefully about every aspect of church ministry. The problem is we haven’t always thought carefully about how we express and hold to our careful thoughts.
- Nathan Bingham asks, What Kind of Theologian Are You?
Because all Christians answer questions like, “Who is God?” and “Who is Jesus?”, we’re all theologians to some degree.
- Mark Stevens wants to know if we should use “Yahweh” when speaking of God.
- A Wall Street Journal article asks, What Do You Do With An Extra Hour?, noting that out-of-work Americans are spending their extra time on sleep and TV.
- Here are 6 Shocking Ways Robots Are Already Becoming Human (warning: Cracked content)
- And, here are 10 Funny and Fabulous Flowcharts.