- Christianity Today describes The Road to Gay Ordination in the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.
It didn’t happen overnight. The new schism over gay ordination is the culmination of three decades of evangelicals battling the progressive tide, arguing that biblical authority is on the line.
- According to Mashable, here are 6 Reasons Why Tablets Are Ready for the Classroom
Wouldn’t you want to live and work and pay taxes in a town that had a library like that? The vibe of the best Brooklyn coffee shop combined with a passionate raconteur of information? There are one thousand things that could be done in a place like this, all built around one mission: take the world of data, combine it with the people in this community and create value.
- Jennifer Smidt identifies 10 Things Submission Is Not
- If you’re in the market for some good illustrations of sin, here are the Disney Princesses as the 7 Deadly Sins
- And, here’s a list of 11 Literary Holidays That Every Book Lover Should Know