Here are the five most viewed posts from the month of April. The first one should come as no surprise, since Freshly Pressed sent quite a bit of traffic our way when it highlighted that one a few weeks ago. And, apparently lots of people are searching for vampire pictures these days, explaining the high ranking of the second one. My ETS devotional, “Put the theology book down and do something that matters,” is the only one on the list that was not originally published in April. But, for some reason, it continues to generate a fair amount of attention. (Our reviews of Half the Church by Todd Miles and Brad Harper would have come in at number 4 if I combined their total views.) Overall, it was a very interesting month. Thanks to everyone who stopped by to read and/or comment on our various posts. And, thanks especially to Jesse Richards, the guest blogger who contributed “Marcus Borg – from a Charismatic Cuban Perspective.”
- The 100 Most Influential People in the World?
- Vampires are lame, but they’re good for understanding blood
- When words mean more than they seem, or not
- Put the theology book down and do something that matters
- Marcus Borg – from a Charismatic Cuban Perspective