I spent the last week or so blogging my way through the last chapter of my Gospel book. Although I did it primarily as a way of keeping myself on track and ensuring that I continued to make steady progress on the project, I also received several helpful comment, and it looks like quite a few of you followed along through the chapter. So, thanks for doing that.
I don’t know that I’ll post an entire chapter again since a blog really isn’t the best format for following the logic and flow of a presentation over multiple posts like that – especially when I can’t really take time at the beginning of each post to summarize what’s happened earlier.
But, I’ll still put stuff up occasionally if it’s a piece that looks like it can stand on its own reasonably well, or if it’s something that might solicit some feedback.
Anyway, if you’ve missed any of the posts from the project, you can always find the links on the Gospel book page. Here are the ones from the last chapter.
- The Story Continues (When He Comes 1)
- No King, No Kingdom (When He Comes 2)
- A Jerk after God’s Own Heart (When He Comes 3)
- White As Snow (When He Comes (4)
- Forgiveness Is Not Enough (When He Comes 5)
- Dem Bones, Dem Bones (When He Comes 6)
- Home Again (When He Comes 7)
- What If He Doesn’t Come? (When He Comes 8)