If you’re not following the American Theology Inquiry journal (ATI), you really should. It’s a free online journal that just seems to be getting better with each issue. The latest issue of the journal just came out and it looks great. I’ll definitely be digging into some of these as soon as I get the chance.
Here are the articles in this issue:
- “Reassessing the Relation of Reformation and Orthodoxy: A Methodological Rejoinder”, Richard A. Mueller
- Discovering the Sacred in Secular Art: An Aesthetic Modality that ‘Speaks of God'”, Christopher Evan Longhurst
- A Match Made in Munich: The Origin of Grenz’s Trinitarian Theology,” Jason S. Sexton
- “The Best Man Is Only a Man: Reflections on Some Enchantments and Disenchantments of the Grail,” Charles M. Natoli
- “There Is No Sex in the Church,” Fr. Sergei Sveshnikov
- “The Parable of the Budding Fig Tree,” J. Lyle Story