I had originally intended to make a combined list of my favorite TV shows and movies in 2010, but then I realized that I hadn’t seen very many movies this year and none of them were all that good. So, I’m just going with my favorite TV shows instead.
Here they are (in no particular order):
- Battlestar Gallactica (I watched seasons 1-3 in 2010 and they were outstanding. I’m hoping to find some time to finish the series soon.)
- Glee (I watched season 1 over the summer and loved it; but season 2 hasn’t really held my attention so far)
- Lost (I stuck with the final season out of sheer determination, but still enjoyed seeing how it all played out.
- The Good Wife (one of the smarter new shows I’ve seen in a while)
- Raising Hope (it’s a bit early to be sure on this one, but the episodes that we’ve seen so far have been fabulous)
Guilty Pleasure of the Year: Chase (I’m not sure that I really feel all that guilty about this one since it’s actually pretty good for a mindless action show. But, it does take place in Texas, so….)