After being distracted by family and work responsibilities for a few days, I had to declare Google Reader bankruptcy. It feels to to click “mark all as read” and then just move on with your life. But, before I gave up and hit the big red button, I came across some links worth checking out.
- Roger Olson defines “fundamentalism.”
- James McGrath offers links to some more posts on academic blogging.
- Grateful to the Dead has an interesting essay on Tolkein’s Christianity.
- Karl Giberson wants to know what the Fall would have looked like to aliens. If Adam and Eve’s sin resulted in the corruption of the entire cosmos, what would that have looked like to any aliens around at the time?
- Mere Orthodoxy offers a roundup of links related to Jamie Smith’s critical interaction with Hipster Christianity.
- Justin Taylor presents Tom Schreiner on What Does Paul Mean by “The Righteousness of God”?
- And, Rick Rose offers six reasons to love church history. HT