Life got a tad busy there for a while, so I’ve been a little out of touch for the last week. I’m not even going to try and link to all the interesting posts since the last flotsam and jetsam, but here are a couple from the last few days.
- Here’s a day in the life of Martin Luther. He clearly needed to work harder. HT
- Jonathan is hosting this month’s biblical studies carnival. So, if you know of any good posts, send them his way.
- William Black has a good post on the “absurdity” of the Trinity.
- iMonk thinks Al Mohler is right. That was enough to get my attention all by itself. But, the post was actually a good reflection on the scandal of divorce in the evangelical world.
- Fred Sanders has an excellent post on the importance of YUBA theology – that is, theology that is available to and relevant for the Young, Unlearned, Busy, and Afflicted. It’s a good reminder not to get too caught up in “academic” theology.
- And, here’s a list of The 13 Most Evil U.S. Government Experiments on Humans.