- In his weekly roundup, Brian points out a very helpful list of influential Christian thinkers who have passed away since 2000. Talk about an impressive list of people.
- There’s an interesting discussion going on at Inhabitatio Dei about whether we should consider postliberal theology to be a unified theological project.
- Diglot is giving away a copy of Holy Writings, Sacred Text by John Barton.
- The Guardian has a fascinating slideshow of pictures from the Vatican archives.
- First Thoughts has some interesting reflections on the strongly negative reactions to the Pope’s visit being expressed by many in the UK.
- Joel points out a couple of upcoming marches on Washington that you should absolutely consider attending. Jon Stewart wants us to Rally to Restore Sanity, while Stephen Colbert thinks we should March to Keep Fear Alive.
- CNN wants you to know what to do if your body parts start falling off. Very helpful stuff. This happens to me all the time.
- And, a woman in my own town of Vancouver, WA has hit the national news for faking her own acid attack.