I had a few more random links that I didn’t include in this morning’s Flotsam and Jetsam post. And, I didn’t want to leave you with insufficient resources for wasting time on Friday. So, here you go.
- This is how you wash your lion in public.
- Here’s a slideshow comparing the main characters from Mad Men and their 90210 counterparts. The parallels are rather eerie.
- Here’s a list of 30 awesome college lab classes. I need to find a way of including some of these labs in my theology classes. HT
- It sounds like they’re finally gaining some traction for turning Neil Gaiman’s Sandman into a TV show.
- Peter Leithart explains why we should read and read broadly.
- And, check out the Socrates Argument Clinic if you want to match wits with Socrates himself. HT