Some really good links for your Saturday reading pleasure.
- Paul Helm has an excellent discussion of Bob Letham’s The Westminster Assembly, Reading its Theology in Historical Context. Helm’s review itself is a helpful discussion of the Assembly and its historical context.
- Kevin DeYoung also has an excellent warning about the ambiguity and misuse of statistics.
- Carl Trueman responds to criticisms about the level of polemic in evangelical Reformed circles.
- Justin Taylor offers the 9 questions to ask in theological interpretation.
- James K.A. Smith argues that theological and ethical writing needs to engage a broader range of literary genres.
- Michael Jensen discusses the loss of a literary canon in western culture.
- Diglot reviews John Sailhammer’s The Meaning of the Pentateuch.
- And, here’s a list of the 50 Greatest Saturday Morning Cartoons.