Last week, Joe Carter offered a list of 50 things every man should know how to do. This week he turns things around a bit and offers a list of 50 things a man should not do. Here are a couple I liked:
7. Leer creepily. I’m not sure that I agree with this one. There can be all sorts of good reasons for a man to leer creepily. At the very least, it just sounds like fun. The next time I’m at school, I think I’ll leer creepily at someone just to see what they do.
10. Punch a kitten for any reason. Really? Not for any reason? What if it’s one of those ninja-cats-in-training and you’ve been assigned as its final assassination project before it becomes a full ninja cat? You should definitely punch it then.
12. Know the complete lyrics to a Lady Gaga song. I’m not sure that a man should know any lyrics to a Lady Gaga song, let alone all of them.
28. Shoot a man in Reno just to watch him die. Well, of course not. Carson City maybe. But Reno? That’s just wrong.
37. Stop and ask for directions when a woman is in the car. No, you should definitely push her out of the car first.