While I’m posting random links, here’s one from The Daily Mail on strange laws around the world.
Among the more interesting ones, it’s against the law to…
- chew gum in Singapore
- smoke tobacco in Amsterdam coffee shops, but cannabis is just fine
- parachute in Sundays in Florida, if you’re an unmarried woman
- flush the toilet after 10pm in a Swiss apartment
- wear excessively noisy flip-flops in Capri, Italy
- drive while blindfolded in Alabama
The last one is unquestionably my favorite. It scares to me to think about what had to happen for them to feel the need for such a law. Welcome to Alabama.