Here’s a roundup of all the papers and abstracts that we have posted over the last several weeks in our series on the Greek Fathers.
- Gregory of Nyssa’s Infinite Progress: A challenge for an integrated theology – Adam Bottiglia
- Irenaeus: Not a Lucky Winner – Ben Brumund
- Christological Development from 451 to 681 – Justin Cardinal
- Origen’s Subordinationism – Billy Cash
- Becoming Like God?: The Greek Fathers and the Doctrine of Theosis – Andrew Finch
- Trinitarian Relationship – Tim Hankins
- An Introduction to the Letters of Serapion on the Holy Spirit by Athanasius of Alexandria – Brian LePort
- Saint John of Damascus and the Iconoclastic Controversy: The Essential Need for Image(s) in Christian Worship – Andreas Lunden
And, here is the Greek Fathers Annotated Bibliography. Thanks everyone for submitting your papers and making them available here.