- Here’s another review of Wright’s After Virtue, this time from Michael Horton.
- I commented the other day on Piper’s affirmation of a Sailhammerian view of creation. In case your not sure what exactly that means, here’s a good summary of Sailhammer’s position.
- Time magazine has an interesting article on Evangelicals and social action and another one on the sex abuse scandal in the Catholic Church that is particularly helpful for understanding the difficulties involved in issuing any kind of meaningful papal apology.
- EvangelicalOutpoust offers some great comments on Hellboy as a story of redemption.
- I had intended to ignore this completely, but I finally caved and decided to post a link to it in case you’re interested and haven’t seen this yet. So, Ted Haggard is doing stuff. That’s about all I’m going to say.
- And, apparently George W. Bush has a Facebook page now. I’m sure he’d appreciate it if you’d drop him a note.
June 3, 2010 in Uncategorized with
Wow. It's Quiet Here...
Be the first to start the conversation!
Leave a Reply:
Subscribe by email
- elcombatecristiano.blogspot.com on Cyril and the Condemning of Nestorius at the Council of Ephesus
- seedbox brownies from scratch on Flotsam and jetsam (11/26)
- Backlinks on Derrida and Christian theology
- seedbox hosting on “Who Am I?” (a poem by Dietrich Bonhoeffer)
- home improvement ideas on Derrida and Christian theology