- Here’s another review of Wright’s After Virtue, this time from Michael Horton.
- I commented the other day on Piper’s affirmation of a Sailhammerian view of creation. In case your not sure what exactly that means, here’s a good summary of Sailhammer’s position.
- Time magazine has an interesting article on Evangelicals and social action and another one on the sex abuse scandal in the Catholic Church that is particularly helpful for understanding the difficulties involved in issuing any kind of meaningful papal apology.
- EvangelicalOutpoust offers some great comments on Hellboy as a story of redemption.
- I had intended to ignore this completely, but I finally caved and decided to post a link to it in case you’re interested and haven’t seen this yet. So, Ted Haggard is doing stuff. That’s about all I’m going to say.
- And, apparently George W. Bush has a Facebook page now. I’m sure he’d appreciate it if you’d drop him a note.
June 3, 2010 in Uncategorized with
Wow. It's Quiet Here...
Be the first to start the conversation!
Leave a Reply:
Subscribe by email
- Rosa on The Best Everything of 2011
- George Vankirk on Flotsam and jetsam (3/10)
- Monday Update #55 – March 10, 2014 on We Won’t Solve Biblical Literacy with Bible Trivia
- Notables (3/10/2014) | KINGDOMVIEW on We Won’t Solve Biblical Literacy with Bible Trivia
- We Won’t Solve Biblical Literacy with Bible Trivia | Everyday Theology « ajcerda on We Won’t Solve Biblical Literacy with Bible Trivia