- Here’s another review of Wright’s After Virtue, this time from Michael Horton.
- I commented the other day on Piper’s affirmation of a Sailhammerian view of creation. In case your not sure what exactly that means, here’s a good summary of Sailhammer’s position.
- Time magazine has an interesting article on Evangelicals and social action and another one on the sex abuse scandal in the Catholic Church that is particularly helpful for understanding the difficulties involved in issuing any kind of meaningful papal apology.
- EvangelicalOutpoust offers some great comments on Hellboy as a story of redemption.
- I had intended to ignore this completely, but I finally caved and decided to post a link to it in case you’re interested and haven’t seen this yet. So, Ted Haggard is doing stuff. That’s about all I’m going to say.
- And, apparently George W. Bush has a Facebook page now. I’m sure he’d appreciate it if you’d drop him a note.
June 3, 2010 in Uncategorized with
Wow. It's Quiet Here...
Be the first to start the conversation!
Leave a Reply:
Subscribe by email
- Flotsam and jetsam (5/22) marccortez.com/2013/05/22/flo… 9 hours ago
- @theSteveHall You can lead a horse to water.... :-) 1 day ago
- Flotsam and jetsam (5/20) marccortez.com/2013/05/20/flo… 2 days ago
- Bonhoeffer on Justifying Disobedience marccortez.com/2013/05/16/bon… 6 days ago
- When "Must kill the neighbor's rooster" is your first thought in the morning, it's going to be a long day. 6 days ago
- NANI on Forced Choices: The Historicity of Adam and Eve
- J on Why do non-Calvinists hate Calvinism so much?
- Scott Countryman on Why do non-Calvinists hate Calvinism so much?
- Blog Casserole – 05/17/2013 | The Passionate Follower's Journal on I’m Just Not Wired That Way
- Dave on The worst job ever – internet content reviewer