- Here’s another review of Wright’s After Virtue, this time from Michael Horton.
- I commented the other day on Piper’s affirmation of a Sailhammerian view of creation. In case your not sure what exactly that means, here’s a good summary of Sailhammer’s position.
- Time magazine has an interesting article on Evangelicals and social action and another one on the sex abuse scandal in the Catholic Church that is particularly helpful for understanding the difficulties involved in issuing any kind of meaningful papal apology.
- EvangelicalOutpoust offers some great comments on Hellboy as a story of redemption.
- I had intended to ignore this completely, but I finally caved and decided to post a link to it in case you’re interested and haven’t seen this yet. So, Ted Haggard is doing stuff. That’s about all I’m going to say.
- And, apparently George W. Bush has a Facebook page now. I’m sure he’d appreciate it if you’d drop him a note.
June 3, 2010 in Uncategorized with
Wow. It's Quiet Here...
Be the first to start the conversation!
Leave a Reply:
Subscribe by email
- Samantha on 3 Reasons You Shouldn’t Turn Homework in Late
- Desire on The Outrageous Prayer of David in Psalm 109 and Charles Spurgeon
- Come Down, Dear John. The "Strange Fire" Thing Isn't Worth It. - an irenicon on The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly in John MacArthur’s Opening Address
- Daniel on A hole in the Calvinist logic regarding free will?
- How would you explain what you do to a 4-year old? | Coach Tactics on If You Can’t Explain Something Simply, Maybe It’s Not Simple