I decided that I liked this title better than “around the water cooler” for random posts. And these are pretty random.
- NearEmmaus (Brian) has an interesting critical summary of a recent series of Biologos posts arguing against the need for a historical Adam.
- The Scriptorium Daily offers a nice summary of the conferences being held this year in honor of the Edinburgh 1910 World Missionary Conference.
- If you’ve heard some of the hubub about Facebook’s new privacy policies but haven’t really understood what the big deal is, Wired magazine epxlains how Facebook’s Gone Rogue. And, while we’re at it, here are a bunch of Facebook facts you probably didn’t know.
- According to Huffington Post, Louisiana is again considering a bill to allow guns in church. No guns in church? What would I do during the offering?
- Here’s a good reminder that in today’s world you always need to be aware of what you are saying, even if you don’t realize that your mic is still on.