Theology Forum has kindly begun a discussion of my book Theological Anthropology: A Guide for the Perplexed. Feel free to go over there and say all sorts of nasty things about it. Kyle Strobel has done a very nice job summarizing what I was trying to accomplish with the book, and I’ll probably post something there later today.
Wow. It's Quiet Here...
Be the first to start the conversation!
Leave a Reply:
Subscribe by email
- UFC 171 LIVE STREAM on The Percontation Point: A Desperately Needed New Form of Punctuation
- 8 ball pool hack 2014 on Cyril and the Condemning of Nestorius at the Council of Ephesus
- Krystal on Deflatable People: 3 Traces of the Holy Spirit in the Fall
- Karina on Bad Philosophy Needs to Be Answered (C.S. Lewis)
- Monday Update #55 – March 10, 2014 on We Won’t Solve Biblical Literacy with Bible Trivia