The Gospel and Culture Project has a new website that looks like it might be interesting. (Thanks to the reformation21 blog for this.) The stated purpose of the website is to be “an online community where specialists in specific areas of cultural interpretation and theological application dialogue with fellow believers about contemporary questions.” They intend to offer articles over a rather broad range of cultural topics (e.g., arts, business, environment, politics, tv, etc.). So it looks like it might be worth keeping an eye on (despite the fact that the site is annoyingly graphic intensive).
Leave a Reply:
Subscribe by email
- Beach Cleanup on There’s a God in There! Moving toward a conclusion on the “image of God”
- Weight Loss Hcg Charlotte Nc on Is God at Work in History?
- john miller cpa boca raton fl on There’s a God in There! Moving toward a conclusion on the “image of God”
- hotels in lisbon portugal on Derrida and Christian theology
- boca raton florida cpa License on Flotsam and jetsam (12/3)